To award scholarships, we rely on the generous support of our donors. When available, we are pleased to extend partial scholarships to qualified individual who meet the criteria below:
- Legal U.S. Residents, 18 yrs and older. Under 18, parent or guardian must apply.
- Demonstration of financial need including persons on disability,receiving government assistance, unemployed or income levels based on federal poverty levels. Documentation may be requested.
Individuals receiving first consideration include:
- Active Village Participants as defined by the Ancestral Wisdom Bridge Foundation by-laws
- People of color including African Americans, Latino/a Americans,Native Americans and Asian Americans.
Download the SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
From time to time we extend discounts such as early bird, to offset the tuition. Other discounts are available to:
- Families/Couples: 10% off the tuition fees are offered to adult family members when registered together.
- Teens: some intensives are not appropriate for children under 18. When appropriate, teens 13-18 receive a 50% discount off event fees.
Please note that discounts cannot be combined! Only one discount/credit program will be extended per event.
WORK EXCHANGE CREDIT
Work exchange credits are offered to offset the cost of tuition by extending discounts in exchange for working at the Village. By taking on various assignments at the Village during the course of the year and at trainings, participants can work their way into great savings!
Work exchange also provides excellent opportunities for connections within the East Coast Village community. The many tasks accomplished by work exchange participants ensure the smooth running of training programs and the Village. It is a perfect opportunity to work and learn and allows us all to be a closer-knit community.
Download the WORK EXCHANGE APPLICATION.
We greatly appreciate and depend on each person in our WEP team!