Below are various fees that you may incur when registering for an event, both online and on the Land. Please check the event instructions and offers carefully before enrolling. Please read more about visiting the Land before enrolling.
Tuition: the cost for the training/workshop/gathering as indicated per each event.
Lodging: This includes accommodations for overnight stay during a local program, and is a separate cost from tuition. Fees are as follows:
- Cabin: Sleeps two, with separate cots. Please bring your own bedding. $35/person/night
- Lodge: Can host up to six (6) for overnight stay with couches or your own sleeping bag. $20/person/night
- Camping: Pitch a tent anywhere on the land. Limited tent platforms available on a first-come-first-served basis. $15/person/night
- Land Use Fee (offsite): If you choose to stay offsite and commute daily. $10/person/night
Meals: When offered during an event, meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner. Coffee, tea and snacks are also provided during multi-day events. Meals are not included in tuition unless indicated per event. Fees are as follows:
- Omnivore & lacto-ovo vegetarian (meat, chicken, fish, dairy): $30/day.
- Special dietary requests including gluten-free and dairy-free: $35/day.
- Vegans please discuss your needs prior to enrolling.
From time to time we extend discounts such as early bird, to offset the tuition. Other discounts are available to:
- Families/Couples: 10% off the tuition fees are offered to adult family members when registered together.
- Teens: some intensives are not appropriate for children under 18. When appropriate, teens 13-18 receive a 50% discount off event fees.
Please note that discounts cannot be combined! Only one discount/credit program will be extended per event.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Online: for payments made in advance we offer online registration via Paypal, which accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
By Mail: you may submit your registration form along with a check or money order (please don’t send cash in the mail) to the address on the form. Your space is not confirmed until we receive your payment.
At the Door: space permitting, we may accept late registrations on the day of the event. Please call ahead to determine if there is space available. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the event start time to complete your registration.
When registering for an event, a deposit of no less than 50% of the tuition fee is required. Payments to complete the balance owed must be arranged by contacting the facilitator of the program.
All outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to start of the event. A participant is not considered to be registered until full payment is made, including tuition fees plus room and board.
If paying a balance on location, please arrive at least 30 minutes before the first session to complete registration. Incomplete registrants prior to the start of the first session will not be able to participate.
Prior to the start date of the event, if you submit notice of cancellation:
Two weeks or more – a refund will be granted on all fees (tuition, room & board) minus a processing fee of 10% of tuition.
More than 48 hours but less than two weeks – a credit (but no refund) on all fees will be granted minus a processing fee of 5% of tuition. Credits are valid for 12 months following the cancellation date.
The processing fee will be waived if you transfer to another program at the time of cancellation or if you donate your deposit to the Ancestral Wisdom Bridge Foundation as a tax-deductible contribution.
Less than 48 hours – No refunds or credits will be granted.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule an event due to insufficient enrollment or acts of nature. Registered participants will be notified of such changes at least 48 hours prior to the start day. When cancelled by us, a full refund will be issued or you may opt to receive full credit for future event(s).
Refunds are also granted in cases of documented medical emergency.