The East Coast Village will be celebrating eighteen (18) years of ritual, healing, and community. Come celebrate with us!
If attending, please plan to arrive by 9:30 am on Saturday. The ritual will start promptly at 10:00 am.
- Bring a potluck dish to share – enough for 8-10 people.
- Bring a drum or percussion instrument – rattle, clappers, bells.
- If staying overnight, be sure to RSVP by selecting your housing options.
- Donations & Offerings: it is customary to make a monetary offering to Tingan. Reciprocity to the Other World allows us to maintain the connection. Thank you!
- For more information, please contact Robert Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.